Year 2 Swimming Update



Dear Parents / Carers,

In light of further developments with the ‘Indian’ variant of Coronavirus, I am writing to inform you that our school swimming lessons will be placed on hold with immediate effect.

This means that Year 2 will not start lessons on 7 June as planned, due to schools that have had an outbreak of the Indian variant of COVID, which has been traced back to their local sports centre (NOT West Craven).

Due to rising concerns from Public Health Lancashire, I feel it would be wise to stop school swimming until we know more about the infection rates locally.



Nicola Walker
Thank you for your support and understanding,

Nicola Walker