Activities During the Summer Holidays
16 July 2021
Summer 2021 Over the summer holidays, your children are encouraged to keep active using the many facilities and open spaces Pendle has to offer. 60 minutes a day is the target. Remember walking and cycling are free!
Following on from the success of Pendle SSP’s activities over lockdown, there will be a weekly activity and / or challenge for families to have a go at. The weekly activities will appear every Monday morning on http://pendlessp.com/summer-holidays-21/ including treasure hunts, cycle the lights at the hub and adventures on bikes. Nice prizes too.
Also check out these
Different times, same goals. We’re thrilled to present the 2020/21 SPAR Lancashire School Games. A very warm welcome to you all. Following on from the success of last year’s SPAR Lancashire School Games Stay at Home Programme and with the continued restrictions Lancashire School Games Organisers have decided to create some new virtual resources for Schools to use during Term 1.
Lancashire County Council Wellbeing service
- W/C 26th July: Rainbow Week 1-3pm Tues @ Victoria Pk Nelson and Friday @ Victory Pk B’lick
- W/C 2nd Aug: Sport Week 1-3pm Tues @ Victoria Pk Nelson and Friday @ Victory Pk B’lick
- W/C 16th Aug: Bugs and Nature Week 1-3pm Tues @ Victoria Pk Nelson and Friday @ Victory Pk B’lick
- W/C 23rd Aug Animals Week 1-3 pm Tues @ Victoria Pk Nelson and Friday @ Victory Pk B’lick
- Cycle Training https://www.govelo.co.uk/holiday-clubs
Have a safe and happy summer